The Democrats for Social Credit Party supports:
• An open market and fair access trade environment.
• Reciprocal and bilateral trading.
• Trade policies that benefit all New Zealanders.
• A Reserve Bank exchange rate policy promoting production in New Zealand.
• Classifying non-essential imports, to protect jobs and production in New Zealand.
• Encouraging diversification of New Zealand production – real choices.
The DSC will not be bound by treaties entered into without a mandate from Parliament or the people of New Zealand.
Published: March 2014