The Democrats for Social Credit Party supports:
• Re-establishing New Zealand as an independent, sovereign nation state by returning those parts of the economy presently controlled by overseas interests back into the hands of the people of New Zealand.
• A nuclear free zone within New Zealand’s 200 mile exclusive economic area.
• Continued participation in international peace-keeping and mediation tasks.
• Diplomatic relations with all countries, except those that threaten New Zealand’s sovereign independence.
• Promotion of Trade Aid and Volunteer Service Abroad.
• The establishment of a NZ Environmental Research Institute, which will report on solutions to common global problems, including biological and genetic control.
The Democrats for Social Credit Party opposes the objectives of the UN's Agenda 21.
John Ring, Foreign Affairs Spokesman
Published: March 2014